Task type: Prepared (Candidates have selected a book/graded reader of their choice).
Time: 5-6 min approx.
Task description: Candidates must be prepared to present their book for at least 2 minutes and respond to questions asked by the Examiner and their co-candidate.
- Why did you choose this book?
- Who wrote it?
- Did you find it interesting? Why/ Why not?
- Who are the main characters?
- Which of the characters of your book would you like to be? Why?
- How does the book end? Did you like its ending (Why/ Why not?)
- Does your book have a lesson to teach?
- What do you think is the moral of your book?
- Tell me about the blurb of the book.
- Tell me about the back cover of the book.
- Your best friend is looking for a new book to read in his/her free time. Write an email giving information about your book. Explain why your friend would enjoy reading it.